About the role
- You will work on executing influencer campaigns for large brands like Coca Cola, eos and Yoplait etc., and work directly with our Head of Sales.
- You will work on identifying the right influencers for brand campaigns and communicate with brands and influencers to make sure both parties get the most out of the collaborations.
- You will work on on-boarding new influencers to our platform.
- You will work hands on in our platform and help translate business needs to our product roadmap.
- You will ensure we meet our customer expectations and work closely with the rest of the team to drive success for both customers and inzpire.me.
- The internship is a 3 month full-time paid internship starting mid March/asap. We move fast, thus, increased client activity might translate into a permanent employment.
8 reasons we want you
- You love being hands-on with customers, and you are a great communicator.
- Proactive interest to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer/influencer relationships.
- An interest in digital marketing.
- You're a creative thinker and love coming up with new ideas.
- You are a self-driven doer. We move fast, and so do you.
- You strongly believe and are eager to demonstrate that hiring you will bring us several steps closer to world domination.
- Though we want you to focus on your role, you take pride and enjoy stepping up and giving a hand when it’s needed. In Norway, we call this being a “potato”.
- Thorough understanding of how not to take yourself too seriously.
6 reasons you want to join us
- You will join at an early stage of a rapidly growing, venture-backed tech startup.
- High degree of individual autonomy and responsibility.
- We cherish learning and sponsor personal and professional development opportunities.
- Breakfast and lunch is included (and Friday beers).
- Startup office with the best view of Oslo.
- You will be a part of a fun, ambitious and talented international team.